Home › Forums › › Sendco interview › Reply To: Sendco interview
20/02/2020 at 10:52 am #4038
I had an interview for Senco / Inclusion roles last year and was asked things like
– how would you monitor the progress of SEN children?
– how would you improve parental involvement?
– how would you work with teachers to promote inclusion?
– give examples of the types of assessments you have used.
– which interventions do you have experience of?
– safeguarding questions
– what experience and skills can you bring to the role?
Also, I found two books for general tips for teaching job applications and interviews by Theo Griff which were really helpful.