TSR Education Ltd provides usage of the SENCO FORUM as a free public service to its users. The SENCO FORUM was designed to encourage SEN professionals across the UK to collaborate, share best practice and support each other in their roles. We trust that the forum will be used correctly by our members.
Moderators of the SENCO FORUM will immediately block users who post material or views that can be considered aggressive, racially abusive, false, inaccurate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful or otherwise objectionable. We request that all users post, share or comment with relevant and personally non-judgemental postings relevant to the SEN sector.
By submitting content to the SENCO FORUM, users grant TSR Education Ltd royalty-free and irrevocable permission to reproduce, download and print any material that you post; you are responsible for obtaining permission to use any material posted that is not your own. Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to the SENCO FORUM will be considered non-confidential. Do not post specific examples using the names of pupils.
Moderators may edit or remove content on the SENCO FORUM at their discretion at any time.
The following activity is considered unacceptable and will result in immediate closure of your account:
- Posting specific examples using the names of pupils. Keep your posts professional and general.
- Spamming (posting the same comment multiple times).
- Advertisements or sales are strictly not permitted. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us via email at [email protected]
- Personal discriminations including racial, ethnic or gender-based insults.
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent another person, school or company.
- Producing multiple accounts. There is no need to have more than one.
- Unlawful activity.
You are strictly prohibited from compiling and using other users’ personal information, including usernames, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the forum. You agree not to create or compile marketing and/or mailing lists from any information recorded on the website; regardless if it was made publically available by the user themselves.