Assessment of progress of SEND

Home Forums Assessment of progress of SEND

• This topic has 33 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Daledale.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    SafiyaSafiya
    Participant

Hello,

Tasmin, that was such a great question thank you! I have also found this difficult.

Allyson, thank you for your break down of showing progress. It definitely gave me food for thought from a different perspective.

Leigh and Dale, do you mind sharing your examples with me too?

slouis@blossom.hackney.sch.uk

RebeccaRebecca
      Participant

Hi would it be possible to have a look at both trackers as well please? Thank you
        Bec70405@gmail.com

Daledale
        Participant

Hey Samantha,

My one is for a an individual task that is broken down into simple steps to track progress at a granular level. It can be used for EHCP’s though but the target will just need to be broken down into more manageable chunks over an extended period.

I know that a lot of ehcp outcomes are general eg will.make a meal indpendently but my tracker you can use this and break it down to make it easy to track.

Hope it helps

Dale

Daledale
          Participant

Hey everyone. I have finally sent everyone that asked for my tracker so please check your emails. I am really impressed with the response. If anyone needs any help with it please reach out.

Dale

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.