Reply To: EHC funding

Home Forums EHC funding Reply To: EHC funding


    If your local authority doesn’t specify support, it is acting unlawfully. The law is absolutely clear that support must be specified and detailed, and should normally be quantified. You need to refer parents affected by this to organisations such as IPSEA or SOS SEN so that they can challenge this and secure lawful and properly detailed and specified EHCPs for their children.