Reply To: Backdated Funding

Home Forums Backdated Funding Reply To: Backdated Funding


    I had to make 2 official complaints through the county council and ended up with solicitors involved and taking it to the DfE with solicitors letter. A lot of paperwork involved with a big paper trail required but if you pursue it and don’t let it go it should work out.