The child is in our Nursery and is due to move through to FS2 new setting in Sept 24.
With it being a new EHCP, The parents (and us in support) are worried about the section I named provision being off off till Feb, so delaying full completion of the EHCP.
I was thinking that with it being a new EHCP, section I would still name the new school (as long as consulted) and not have to wait for Feb.
Should have said it is a specialist Primary being sought.
So, I am trying to support parents in getting LA to name at least type of provision in section I but hopefully the actual school by end of Term. Otherwise EHCNA will be nearly a year in the making.
Just want to help this family secure a specialist provision as child is significantly delayed in S&C and C& L and want to avoid the possiblitly of the child having no suiyanle school place if left till Feb.
I really appreciate your brain power.
Anyone else feel we are part solicitor, part teacher, part sw??? 😂