Reply To: Expressive communication aid

Home Forums Expressive communication aid Reply To: Expressive communication aid


Hi , SaLT here,

I agree with the above. It would be appropriate to get an up-to-date assessment from an AAC Specialist. Definitely worth asking your current SaLT to refer across. They will be able to carry out an assessment to make an informed decision regarding what equipment might be needed based on situation, preferences, abilities and needs.

If you need further advice, then I would suggest looking at this site: an organisation that supports people who use AAC. They have contact details on their site as well. Good luck!