Home Forums Hypermobility – SEN Reply To: Hypermobility – SEN


I agree with Jen’s post. I usually write a letter supporting an OT assessment, giving reasons why I think the child needs to have the assessment, which I give to parents to take to their GP. The GP then refers to OT. as, in our area, schools cannot refer children to OT. We then get an OT report with a therapy plan that we carry out in school.