Reply To: Hypermobility – SEN

Home Forums Hypermobility – SEN Reply To: Hypermobility – SEN


    Ask for a copy of formal diagnosis letter (usually from paediatrics) for recording on file;
    GP can refer to OT via NHS if you cannot.
    Put in place reasonable adjustments – use of laptop for extended writing, rest breaks when pain occurs, differentiation in PE activities etc

    Good luck!