Home Forums Access Arrangements | Help Needed Reply To: Access Arrangements | Help Needed


For the International GCSE you submit the evidence to Cambridge. You need to have evidence of diagnosis, assessment scores (dated within 4 years of the exam), and that any accommodations you are applying for are the student’s usual way of working. I do this by providing the student’s ILP or profile, for the current school year and as many previous years as I have available. If they have transferred from another school I provide any paperwork that they came with too, but I like to do my own assessments to ensure that I have up to date and relevant information.
The application doesn’t go in until February so you have some time to collect the evidence.
The standardised scores are more important than diagnosis documentation, so I would do an assessment (WRAT, WIAT or similar) and collect evidence from teachers, and ensure the student has some kind of profile or ILP outlining their challenges for teachers.